Volunteer Ambassador for Nonprofit
WE ARE LOOKING FOR REMOTE VOLUNTEER AMBASSADORS!
- Enjoy a flexible, remote work schedule with a great deal of autonomy
- Make your resume/CV stand out
- Establish meaningful connections
- Obtain real-world experience
- Help make a difference!
What you’ll be doing:
- Advocate enthusiastically, spreading awareness and inspiring interest
- Recruit additional volunteers – we’d love to meet others that are as great as you!
- Enhance relationships with schools, nonprofits, service providers, and donors
- Carefully maintain logs of volunteer hours and document details of external interactions
- Support E.R.E.’s social media presence by sharing at least one of our posts weekly on your personal social media
- You are 15 years old or older
- You can work at least 3 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months
- You have reliable access to a device with email and wifi, and a personal phone that can make calls in the USA
WHO ARE WE?
Educate. Radiate. Elevate. is a nonprofit public charity operating in Illinois and Texas.
Our Purpose is to strengthen the educational achievement of underserved K-12 students by providing them with high-quality instruction from experienced tutors who will assist them with academics and test prep as well as essential learning and life skills.
Our Mission is to minimize the disproportionate learning losses for low-income students of color to provide economic, social, and emotional stability for the youth served, their families, and their community.
Please send a note about yourself to Info@EducateRadiateElevate.org. In your note, please make sure to answer the following questions:
1. What personal experience has prepared you for this opportunity?
2. What specifically about Educate. Radiate. Elevate.’s Purpose, Mission, Vision, Objectives, and/or Core Values appeals most to you? Why?
3. How did you hear about this opportunity? Please be as detailed (person’s name, website, flier location, etc.) as possible.
WE’RE EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU!